Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bipasha Basu Ties up with Jump Games

Jump games
Jump games, one of the leading mobile gaming company in India signed a world wide contract with Bipasha Basu for two years, to create and distribute games in her name. The first one of the series will come soon in which Bipasha is charecterised as a master ski jet rider. There are two more to come and one will be a sort of Bowling and the other will be the role of a Sci-Fi princess who comes for saving the planet from enemies.

Talking to reporters here, Bipasha said ''This is really novel for me and I am looking forward to a fruitful gaming association with Jump Games. Through these games my fans will get to see the athletic, adventurous and skillful side of me. I am a sports fan and today its a conscious effort to choose my films and related work accordingly to bring out my sporty persona.''Bipasha Basu
Speaking on the occasion, Jump Games CEO Salil Bhargava said ''Bipasha is one of the most successful celebrity brands today and her personality lends itself wonderfully to games. We are quite confident that with the rising popularity celebrity games in the market, the titles created for Bipasha will do well.''

No comments: